The Old Navy is one of the branches of Gap incorporation which mostly deals with clothing for men, women and kids. It offers many online services to its customers. Card holders can pay the bills via the Old Navy and also enjoy many other services offered by the company. All you need is to login your registered account on the website and then make a payment of your Old Navy bill through credit card by giving the required details and amount to be paid. You are required to follow the given instructions and make an online bill payment online.
What Is The Detailed Procedure For The Payment Of Old Navy Bill Online?
- Firstly, you need to turn on the computer system and open the web browser which are using now a day.
- Insert the given URL in the search bar of the web browser and then press the “Enter” key from your key board to access the website.
- As you get an access to the home page of the web site you have to hit on the button which is labeled as “Register your account”.
- After clicking on the above option you will be directed to another page where you have to type the necessary details in the marked fields.
- In the next step you have to confirm your given data and pick a security type and then pick a picture in the specified field.
- Provide your account summary to complete the process of registration.
- If you are already a registered member then you are not required to follow the above steps.
- You have to only click on the option which is marked as “Login.
- After that enter your User id and the password in the given boxes followed by clicking the tab of “Login”.
- Once you have login your account then you will be able to get complete details of your credit card balance and directed to the bill payment page.
- If you are first time user then you need to set up the bank transfer account for making payment.
- You are required to type the bank details including 9 digit bank routing number, check number and account number.
- Enter the account nick name and click on the option of “Next”.
- Now you need verify all the details and lastly get the confirmation of set up.
- You have to select the option of “Make Payment” for the completion of payment and then amount of payment and date of submission in the required areas.
- In the last step provide the credit card or debit card information and complete the process of bill payment.
What Is Security Code Of Credit Card And Why It Is Required?
In order to your protect credit card from illegal transaction company issues a credit card which is named as security card. Visa, Discover and master credit card have the code of three digits which is printed on signature panel of the card and followed by the account number. Security code of American Express card is printed on the top of card number which is present on front of credit card.
What Kind Of Payment Is Accepted By The Old Navy?
- Old Navy accepts VISA, PayPal card, Master Card, American express Card and Discover Card.
- The Banana Republic Credit Card, Gap Credit Card and Old Navy Credit card are not acceptable because the payment of purchasing through E-card of Old Navy is operated by a third party named as Cash Star incorporation.