Cardholders of the company can manage their account easily by using the online portal that is provided by old navy. You can easily login your credit card account make online payment, update your contact information, activate your card, check your balance and review your monthly statement from the comfort of your home. You need to have the login credentials for login. You are required to go through the given set of instructions in order to complete the login process.
What Are The Requirements To Login Old Navy Card Account?
Before, login you need to fulfill the following requirements:
- You need a user ID along with password.
- You must have a computer or any other related working system.
- You require a fast speed internet access.
Detailed Instructions To Login With The Old Navy Card Account:
After fulfilling the requirements you have to follow the given set of instructions to login your credit card account:
- Firstly, you are required to turn on the operating system and open the web browser which you are using currently.
- In the next step input the given URL link in the search bar of the internet browser.
- Press the “Enter” button from your key board to access the website.
- As you get an access to the home page of the website you are required to click on the option of “Old Navy Credit cards” from drop down list.
- When you click on this option a window will appear on your screen where you have to click on the blue button which is marked as “Log In”.
- After clicking on this button you will find a login section present in the middle of the page where you have to give the login credentials to access the website.
- In the first step you are required to enter the User ID in the given box.
- You need to answer the security question on this page.
- Then enter the password in the required space. Be careful while entering the password as it is case sensitive.
- Then click on the red color button which is labeled as “Log In” to access the account.
- If you have any queries or problems you can visit the help center of the website or go through the FAQs page of the website.
What Can I Do In Case I Forgot My User ID?
You can simply click on the option of “Look up for user ID”. As you click on this option a new web page opens where you have to enter the account number and last four digits of your social security number into the provided fields. After providing all the information you are required to click on the option of “Continue” company will send you an email with user ID.
How Do I Login To Old Navy Card Account From My Phone Or Tablet?
Old Navy store card provides a facility of app for Android and iOS. You are required to download old navy card app for Android or old navy card app for iOS in order to access your account on your mobile phone or tablet. All the same online services are available on your device as on your computer desktop.
How Can I Contact Customer Support Service If I Have A Question Regarding My Old Navy Store Card Account?
You can contact customer service through their website at oldnavy.gap.com. You can make a call at 800 653.6289 number through your phone or you can contact via email.